Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters is the largest and most experienced Grand Canyon helicopter tours company in the world. We’ve been flying guests on daily tours since 1965, and with three exclusive landing sites on the floor of the canyon, the immersive experience we offer is unrivaled by any other tour company.
Exclusive deals on select tours.
Looking for the ultimate adventure? Well look no further, Papillon is extending a limited time offer on some of our most popular tours for travel through March 31, 2021. Whether you wish to see one of the seven wonders of the world or the glittering lights of the Las Vegas Strip from above, we have you covered. For guests looking for a more exclusive option, we offer a ‘Family & Friends’ private tour experience, ideal for those who prefer to fly solely with their immediate travel companions. Book your tour today because this offer ends Sunday, July 5, 2020.Maggiori informazioni
About Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours
Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopter tours are certified to fly the entire Grand Canyon with exclusive landing sites on Hualapai and Navajo Nation lands. Our fleet of Papillon helicopters are specifically designed for sightseeing and comfort, with oversized windows and onboard upgrades that have been developed by our own team. We service Grand Canyon helicopter tours from the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas. Tours afford maximum flight time, enabling guests to fully discover the great wilderness and scenic attractions the southwest has to offer.
from Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
Il tour del canyon settentrionale consente ai visitatori di sorvolare la Kaibab National Forest e di ammirare la parte più profonda e ampia del Grand Canyon.View This Tour
Enhance your Grand Canyon experience with all forward facing, stadium seating, views aboard our state-of-the-art EcoStar helicopter.View This Tour
Esplorate i margini settentrionale e orientale, ossia le sezioni più profonde del canyon, formate da pietre con oltre 1,7 milioni di anni, a bordo di un EcoStar, un elicottero che assicura panorami a 180° e sedili simili a quelli presenti negli stadi.View This Tour
The Strip Highlights is a quick, easy way for guests unsure about touring by helicopter to “test the waters” while seeing the world renowned Las Vegas Strip and Downtown from the air.View This Tour
Il tour aereo Golden Eagle è perfetto per i turisti di Las Vegas che hanno poco tempo e desiderano vedere quanto più possibile del Grand Canyon. Il tour comprende vedute aeree della Hoover Dam e di Lake Mead, così come dello spettacolare Grand Canyon.View This Tour
Questo tour in elicottero offre stupefacenti vedute aeree della Hoover Dam, di Lake Mead e del Grand Canyon occidentale. Inoltre, questo tour atterra sul fondo del canyon su un plateau privato, panoramica dall'alto sul fiume Colorado.View This Tour
Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours FAQs
- What features are offered on Papillon tours?
- Complimentary Hotel Transfers (from Las Vegas only)
- Pre-recorded narration available in multiple languages, plus choreographed music
- Most tours operational every day except Christmas
- Which days do Grand Canyon helicopter tours operate?
- Most of our tours operate 364 days a year. Our tour offerings are limited to bus and airplane tours on Christmas day.
- How much does a tour to the Grand Canyon cost?
- What Grand Canyon helicopter tour departure times do you offer?
- Most Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopter tours and flights have many departures ranging from early morning to late afternoon and evening.
- Which Grand Canyon helicopter tour is the best?
- Well, that all depends on what you’re looking for! We offer a wide range of tour types for all Grand Canyon experiences. Looking for an all-inclusive Grand Canyon tour that covers Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and a landing at the bottom of the Grand Canyon? We’ve got that. Interested in leveling up to a full adventure tour with a helicopter ride, ATV and jeep excursion? Yeah, we’ve got that, too. Check out all of our tours departing from Las Vegas and Grand Canyon.
- Can you take a helicopter to the bottom of the Grand Canyon?
- Yes! If you are touring with us from Las Vegas or Grand Canyon West we offer a number of helicopter tours that will deliver you 4000 ft. to the floor of the Grand Canyon. View our tours available.
- What languages are available for Grand Canyon tours?
- I nostri tour aerei sul Grand Canyon sono offerti con narrazione in diverse lingue. Su buona parte degli elicotteri la narrazione è disponibile in: spagnolo, tedesco, portoghese, italiano, francese, olandese, cinese, cantonese, mandarino, coreano, giapponese e inglese. Su buona parte degli aerei la narrazione è disponibile in: spagnolo, tedesco, russo, svedese, portoghese, italiano, greco, francese, olandese, tailandese, indonesiano, cantonese, mandarino, coreano, giapponese e inglese.
Still didn't answer your question? See more FAQs.
The Grand Canyon is split into four major regions each offering unique sightseeing and outdoor adventures. Despite its size you can, with planning, experience the best that Grand Canyon has to offer in just one day!
There are a variety of ways to enjoy Grand Canyon like a helicopter tour, ground adventure, rafting experience, and many more. Explore our "Top 10" to take your Grand Canyon vacation to a new level!