This Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas offers aerial views that are simply stunning. Land at Grand Canyon West with hours to explore the rim.
A PARTIRE DA
Board a luxury Grand Canyon helicopter, designed for touring with forward-facing seats and panoramic windows for unobstructed views. Soar over the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Grand Wash cliffs as you make your way to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. As you descend to Grand Canyon West Airport, you'll see the mighty Colorado River, the 5th largest river in America, flowing through the Grand Canyon approximately 4000 feet below the rim.
After touching down, enjoy a hop-on-hop-off shuttle to various points along the rim, like Guano point and most notably Eagle Point, home of the Skywalk, a magnificent u-shaped glass bridge jutting out 70 feet over the Canyon's edge. Skywalk admission is optional and payable at Grand Canyon West.
Celebration Tour Highlights
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off from most major hotels in Downtown Las Vegas and on the Strip
- Enjoy views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River en route to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon.
- Breathtaking aerial views of Grand Canyon West lookouts like Guano Point and Eagle Point
- Music and multilingual tour narration throughout the flight
- Approximately 3.5 hours of ground time at Grand Canyon West
- Hualapai Legacy Package, hop-on-hop-off shuttle to various lookout points
- Board a return flight to the terminal. Upon arrival, simply check in at the transportation desk to hop on a shuttle back to your Las Vegas hotel.
- Skywalk admission is available for purchase at Grand Canyon West
- Request the front seat on your helicopter
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Destination: Grand Canyon West
- Tour Duration: Approximately 6 hours hotel-to-hotel
- Helicopter Flight Duration: Approximately 70 minuti
- Time Spent at the Grand Canyon: Approximately 3 to 3.5 hours
- Hotel Pick-up: Guests are picked up from Las Vegas hotels approximately 1 to 1.5 hours prior to departure
- Check-In: Check in at our state-of-the-art terminal in Boulder City.
Richiedete un sedile anteriore per il vostro tour in elicottero
Fly first class and experience the pilot’s point of view with a front seat upgrade for only $50 per person! While every seat aboard our state-of-the-art helicopters provide incredible views, the front seats offer a panoramic perspective and unparalleled photo opportunities.
All passengers are free to request a front seat upgrade, although availability is limited. Front seat upgrades are not guaranteed, but are assigned once the passenger check-in process is complete and seating aboard the helicopter is determined. If your request for an upgrade is confirmed, payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure.
Charge to Request: Free
Charge if Confirmed: $50.00
Items to Bring
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a Grand Canyon helicopter tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Assicuratevi di prenotare il tour il prima possibile durante la vacanza.
- Bring a bottle of water. Staying hydrated during your Grand Canyon helicopter landing tour is essential.
- Remember to bring your camera. Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged on our helicopter tours. However, please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Are you unsure what to wear on a West Rim helicopter tour? Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September. Winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the location you are visiting is rough, rocky, and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
About Your Helicopter
We are proud to fly the most advanced tour helicopters available. Our EC-130 ECOStar helicopters and Eurocopter AS350 Family helicopters feature forward-facing theater-style seating for an unobstructed 180-degree view.
Professionally trained and certified pilots will guide you across the breathtaking Southwestern landscapes, pointing out highlights as you fly. Each passenger will be provided noise-cancelling headsets to facilitate easy communication with the pilot and multilingual narration throughout the flight.
Ricerca in corso
|Tipo di tariffa||Tariffa base||Tasse e altri costi||Per passeggero||Avete salvato|
|Adulto||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.adultSavings %>|
|Bambino||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childBase %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childFees %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childTotal %>||<% csymbol %><% offeringData.childSavings %>|
Ricerca in corso